> Is CFSCHEDULE any more reliable in v4.5.1 than in past
> releases?  I've never
> trusted it, always using Windows AT to run batch files
> launching templates.

I'm really struggling with the scheduler at the moment... nuthin' seems to
work (haven't tried setting up events using the CFSCHEDULE tag, though).

I took a quick look at help on the AT command the other day and wondered
where the hell to start. Do you have a sample batch file you could send me
to show how to set an AT job up?

On another note...
Smeone posted a message a couple of months ago on how to set up a scheduled
event so that it always worked... quite a detailed procedure. Does anyone
have a copy of that e-mail, or is the original poster listening?

Thanks

--
Aidan Whitehall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Netshopper UK Ltd