inFusion Scheduler is in beta and should be released today or tomorrow.  It
is now part of iMS (will be released as part of the iMS 1.5 package) as well
as a stand-alone product.  inFusion Scheduler will be sold separately at
$399.

Some of the advantages of CF Schedule:

CFSchedule checks for events every 15 minutes.  inFusion Scheduler checks at
a user-defined interval.

CFSchedule executes templates via HTTP.  inFusion Scheduler processes
templates directly via the inFusionEngine.

CFSchedule has a limited number of event types.  inFusion Scheduler is fully
customizable.

CFSchedule keeps events in the Windows Registry.  inFusion Scheduler can
keep events in any user-defined location including databases.

inFusion Scheduler has a built-in mechanism for restarting ColdFusion if it
becomes unresponsive or does not send back a predetermined response.

Regards,

Howie

P.S. If anyone who won a free copy of the scheduler at CFUN 2K and did not
receive a serial number as of yet please let me know off list.