Am I in the middle of a brain-burp, or is it not in fact the case that CF used
to stop executing the current page if the user hit their stop button and opened
a new CF page?  I have pages that continue to execute even after the user hits
STOP and REFRESH - so now I have a couple of copies of the same killer page
executing at the same time!  Am I remembering things wrong, or is this how it
is supposed to be?  If the latter, then what actually stops a page from
executing before it finishes on its own?

That sound you hear in the background is the the heap memory on my server
slowly being eaten away.  My 6th sense sees "out of memory" and ringing phones
in my future.

thanks
Reed