From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 May 2006 00:49
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ASP.Net book for CF programmer

And that's one of the major concerns I had about upgrading.
After CF became JAVA based (if that's accurate), I started seeing things on
this list I couldn't begin to comprehend, having had no experience with JAVA
whatsoever.

I felt like I'd really be getting in over my head trying to deal with issues
of CF and, as you stated, JRUN, and the JVM.

I finally had a stable CF system and was really afraid to touch it, being a
one server business.  I didn't have multiple servers as I do now, and
couldn't afford for something to go wrong.

The water got a little too deep for comfort.

Rick