From: John Skrotzki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Losing Application Variables Randomly...

I was wondering if anybody else has run into this.  We are randomly losing
application variables ( mostly holding datasource info as that is what we
use most ).  We are running on a VPS with MX 6.1.  Our session and server
variables are not encountering any problems, just the application variables.
Also another tibit is those application variables are structures. Refreshing
page and the script works fine.  There is no pattern that I can decern when
it happens. Thanks... Here is the server log entry: