No I don't.  But I am sure it is my coding somewhere as I still don't have a
solid grasp on the inner workings of apps and app files.  I will try the try /
catch idea to see if I can narrow it down.  It was more of a minor irrantant as
refreshing works but when sending emails it becomes serious.  Is there any
defintive tutorial on the net on the proper way to deal with multiple
applications and how to set it up properly as I am sure I still don't fully
understand it.

Josh I will see what I can find out - I am just so busy it may take awhile.

Thanks all...