From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Which version of CF should I download?

Yes you dont have to have the whole thing.    That ACME guide was originally
set up to show new developers how they could have a very sophisticated and
rock-solid development environment for free.  For the vast majority of
developers it provides everything they'll ever need to develop full-blown
applications without costing a cent for dev software.

If you dont need the eclipse, dont use it.  (I dont)   and if you have MySQL
already..  you dont need that part either.    Just go down as far as the AC
and you're done.

For me the hardest part was figuring out the Apache configuration becuase i
think their documentation is less than  ideal.  I think you might get the
same issues.  When you get to that point,  where you're waning to set up
sites on your machine,   look for me on MSN and i'll help you through it.
Maybe even send you mine.   I wont send you mine now, becaue it'll probably
confuse more than educate if you're not up to that point.

Cheers
MIke