I chose to receive messages about CF.
Not about totally different topics.

OT messages are one thing, and I almost always simply tolerate them and hit
delete, but this thread goes to new heights/lows.

I simply make the observation that those who feel so strongly about those
who inflict unwanted unwanted messages on them chose to express their
feelings on the subject by inflicting unwanted messages on others.

Don't you think that's a bit odd?  Don't you think they could have instead
simply corresponded directly with the person they consider a SPAMMER?

best,  paul