My only concern with CFWebstore is that since it is done in fusebox, how well
would that work when the rest of the site is not fusebox?  I personally love
fusebox...but unfortuantely do not have the aility to redo the entire site with
the methodology (I wish i could though...it owuld make life a lot easier
hehehe).  I was looking at Cartweaver and I will be recommending that we go
with that and dump Able Commerce.  AC is good if you want just what they have
out of the box...which is a pretty good cart, but if you want to integrate it
into your site...outside of getting raped on the tech support costs...good
luck.  I was able to do some customization, but they were pretty painful
changes that took a long time to develop.  We also found out htat we can buy a
development license for our dev server *laugh*  What kind of crap is that?  I
have never heard of having to buy a lcense ($195 at that...)to run a product on
a development server.  I think these guys need to pass on whatever they are
smoking...must be some good stuff.  *aggrivated*

Eric

Able Commerce CFMX version is basically a java app with some cfscript tags
wrapped around it.  I think that was probably the easiest way for them to
push out a CF version of their "product".  I took a look at it (luckily they
had a trial version) and dumped it immediately.  It sounds like you may be
stuck with it, but let the powers that be know you could probably have
CFWebstore up and customized (it's $300) in less time that you will be able
to untangle the mess you're in with Able Commerce.

-- Josh