That's only really useful if you want to run on anything other windows. The
fact that they want to use .NET I presume means they like windows.

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 September 2006 13:18
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF vs. .NET presentations?

Coldfusion

Web Server Support
Supports IIS, Sun ONE, Netscape IPlanet, and Apache.

Operating System Support
Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, and HP-UX.

...Net

Web Server Support
Supports IIS and Covalent's commercial version of Apache 2.0.

Operating System Support
Currently supports Microsoft WindowsR 2000, Windows XP, and the forthcoming
Windows Server 2003.

That all you need!!