From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 12:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF vs. .NET presentations?

You still need some sort of central DB server, so it's still putting extra
load on a server (either shared with your regular server or another piece of
hardware for which you'll have to pay even more $).  CF uses JRUN clustering
which basically communicates from one node to another.  I'm not sure which
one is more efficient, but my guess is the JRUN one is.

You can edit one of the files, and tell JRUN to store session info in the
db, so it's not much harder then doing it in ASP.  CF just gives you more
options.

Russ