From: Loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 12:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF vs. .NET presentations?

It does that's for sure, but it's still the largest site, I'm just saying
that the guys claim sounded weak.

Also, I'm sorry but these "one man shop" guys that are out there doing web
sites and are complaining about their cost, well to be honest, I don't think
they are the target CF audience really anymore.  CF is being used all over
as a middleware or front end layer in large scale enterprise applications
around the world.

Even if they stopped selling CF today there would be legacy work for decades
to come, just like with COBOL and assembly and Pascal and all the other crap
from the 80s that is still here and slowly being replaced.

All I am saying, the sky isn't falling people.