Yea bluedragon is really whack in that they advertise it as a free server,
but it will not work over SSL.  I've had a project a while ago where we
decided to use BD, and then hit the SSL bump (it wasn't even in the
documentation anywhere... just in some obscure faq page on their site).

I felt very misled about the product, considering that previous versions
didn't limit you like that (this was ver 6.2).

In the end we decided to go with CF 6.

Russ