Not 100% sure how to handle this...looking for ideas

I'm sending <CFMAIL> after a client fills out a form.

There's up to 5 different email addresses that the mail might have to go to,
depending on form input.

Email *ALWAYS* goes to "email1"
Needs to go to:
"email2" (from the form),
"email3" (from dropdown list on form)
"email4" (from a database)
and "email5"(from a database)  as well.

So, the following should work:

<CFMAIL to="#email1#;#email2#" cc="#email3#;#email4#;#email5#" ......

Problem is, "email2" and "email4" might not exist, while the others do.  Or
maybe "email5" doesn't exist.....

If the above is the case, then you get email sent out to:
"somebody@address1;(nothing)" which obviously isn't going to work because of
the extra added ";" with nothing after it.

This is probably so simple that I'm just missing it, but I'm not sure how to
structure this so it gets sent only to addresses that exist, and not to the
others, which errors out (doesn't send mail).

That make any sense?  I'm sleep deprived......

Les Mizzell