From: "Les Mizzell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> So (I'll translate this to CF code later...)
>
> 1. Create a list named CCEmails with ";" delimiter
> 2. If "email2" exist, append it to the list
> 3. If "email3" exist, append it to the list
> ...and so on
>
> then......in the <CFMAIL> tag
>
> <CFMAIL......
> to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> cc="#CCEmails#"
>
> This correct?

Yes - as far as it is one way to do the problem.
I like to pre-construct all the lines for a cfmail
before caling the tag. Makes the code a bit more
portable and reusable and a bit more amenable
to handling input from forms and queries.
Also - it becomes easy to suppress or allow
any single line.

Pan