Been looking at this one for a while today..

Within a CFC nested inside a certain function. I make a cfhttp call to a
webservice. I am expecting to get back XML from the webservice to parse out.
What I get is all the text with all the XML tagging removed. Consequently
down the line in the CFC I want to parse out the CFHTTP XML response using
CFXML. Seems feasable.

If I do the CFHTTP outside the CFC in a regular CF page I get the proper XML
response back.

Am I missing a parameter somewhere in the CFC that causing the CFHTTP XML
response to be stripped of all XML tags?

Thanks,