> Brings up another weird issue which may or may not be related to this.
> Inside the CFC I am trying to take the XML that I get back
> from CFHTTP call and parse it using CFXML. When I try to
> cfoutput the cfhttp.FileContent into the CFXML tags I get
> "XML declaration may only begin entities" error and the
> following code from inside the CFC with the middle highlighted...

CFXML allows you to create an XML document object from a string.
CFHTTP.FileContent already contains an XML document. All you need to do is
tell CF that's what it is, when you want to treat it as an XML document
object (which is not a string):

XMLParse(CFHTTP.FileContent)

When you want to output it as a string, just output it directly.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/