From: J W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFHTTP within CFC issue..

Been looking at this one for a while today..

Within a CFC nested inside a certain function. I make a cfhttp call to a
webservice. I am expecting to get back XML from the webservice to parse
out.
What I get is all the text with all the XML tagging removed.
Consequently down the line in the CFC I want to parse out the CFHTTP XML
response using CFXML. Seems feasable.

If I do the CFHTTP outside the CFC in a regular CF page I get the proper
XML response back.

Am I missing a parameter somewhere in the CFC that causing the CFHTTP
XML response to be stripped of all XML tags?

Thanks,