From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 December 2006 08:08
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Certification

I think that is the point. It really doesn't mean a whole lot, and it should
not be an indicator of how much you know (or do not), as Snake noted, it is
not exactly a test, not like we took at Uni! I think if you took it now you
would pass no worries.

If I were were you, I would save your money.

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com