From: Josh Nathanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: How to re-order items?

Yup, that's it exactly.  It's not efficient from a speed standpoint but it
should be fine for you, since presumably this will be an internal
application.

On your list of agents page, you could either have an "update" button for
each row, or get a little fancier and allow "all at once" updating.  This
would probably require some dynamic field naming and a little more code to
update all the agents' display order values.  Then you would run the same
re-ordering function as when you add the agent, to update all the display
order values to multiples of 10.

-- Josh