>Why would it have to be ColdFusion based? Do you want to extend it etc? Ray
>Camden has one, I can't remember the name though... Lighthouse I think.

Yeah, Ray's Lighthouse Pro is great, but when I looked at it last (>1 year ago)
it didn't have what we needed unless I missed it. We need to track email back
and forth from customers, and I need to be able to protect the identity of some
of those responding.  I work in the part of the government that sometimes has
to deal with check withholdings, child support, etc. And sometimes people wanna
make it personal :-(. Right now our solution is to have the webmaster (i.e. ME)
forward the message on  on their behalf, so *my* info is exposed! What is up
with that? :-) Uh, don't blame the messenger? And so I want it cf based and
open source so I can learn from the code and possibly modify it.