From: Rick Faircloth
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Mon May 07 19:09:11 2007
Subject: RE: Adobe CS3 Web Edition leaves me wanting, moving to Eclipse! W
AS (RE: Frameworks)

The question I have on this topic is would I, as an individual developer,
benefit from source control, or is this something only teams of developers
need to worry about.

I can see versioning being useful... being able to "roll back" to a previous
version of a site would be helpful.  But I can always save a particular
state
of a site into a different folder as a version... very simple.

So, does any of this source control talk apply to me?

Rick