Dave,

>Aside from that, which you've been able to integrate with CF via CFEXECUTE
>already, are there any other examples that come to mind? There just aren't
>that many things PHP can do that CF can't (and vice-versa).

I could see where being able to run some PHP code could be useful to a small
company without a lot of developer resources. Maybe their trying to connect
with a 3rd party software service and they have PHP example code, but no CF
examples.

Sean's project would give them an easy way to implement a solution without
having to re-engineer the code.

For those who are going to reverse engineer the code, it could be useful to
run the re-engineered code with the original on the same page to see if the
output matches.

My last comment is where I could see it be useful to me--if it does indeed
interpret the PHP code identical to the standalone version.

-Dan