Hi all -

I'm building this one template that I'd like to re-use in multiple sections
of my application.  In this case, it happens to be a display list.  But I'd
like to be able to toggle certain options of this display list:

So for example, assuming this is all the data my template displays:
ID      Guru            Actions
1       Ben             edit delete
2       Ray             edit delete
3       Brian           edit delete

I'd like to be able to tell the template whether to include certain things:
includeID (boolean -- whether or not to display the ID column)
highlightIDlist (integer list -- which user(s) to highlight)
includeActions (boolean -- whether or not to display the action links)

I've seen cfmodule used in a couple of the sites I've worked on, and it
seems to have the functionality I'm looking for -- but I was wondering if
there were alternate methods (better hopefully :)) I could be exploring?

Thanks!

Jonathon