Al Musella, DPM wrote:
> The problem is that when you do a reverse dns lookup on the email
> message, it doesn't come back as the domain name that the mail was sent from.
>    I send newsletters from a few websites, and they have been getting
> rejected by a lot of major ISPs.  My spf is set to all mail from the
> correct ip addres, but the reverse dns entry pops up a reg flag.

Are you sure about that? Mail servers routinely compare the identity the
mail server presents in its EHLO to the PTR record, but checking the PTR
of the mail server against the domain in the sender e-mail address is
extremely rare (not in the last place because the from address <> should
always be accepted by a mail server).

Jochem