My clients have been sending mail for years without this happening.
The largest one is in the medical industry themselves, and they send
by the thousands every week with no problems.  Their list is an opt-in
for their association members.

Environment is a shared host where the web server is one IP and mail
is another, common IP for all web sites.  DNS is all green according
to dnsreport.com (have you checked yourself against that or a similar
checker?)

The thing I give much credit to for keeping me under everyone's radar
for many years running is the use of a mail trickler.  My clients are
running the one built inside of ContentMonger that has error trapping
and restart capabilities.  Easy to build your own.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, The Robertson Team