Yeah, I have been trying to get a FarCry implementation going for a few
weeks and for the life of me I cannot get the navigation to do what I
want it to. I admit that I am not very good at CSS and I am sure that
the CSS has something to do with it. And what I want is very simple I am
sure but again I cannot get it to work the way I want. If I could figure
this one part out I would use FarCry over anything else I have been
looking at. Right now I am trying out Speck. It is not a intuitive as
FarCry but it looks like I have more control over the navigation than in
FarCry. But I would not agree that it is a festering POS. It is quite
mature and feature rich.

Bruce