We have a large content management application used by retailers to manage
their website content and website storefront. The application uses ColdFusion
7.02, MSSQL Server 2000 and IIS.  We have a load balanced environment with 5
webservers.  The application has over 10,000 cfquery tags and until recently we
did not use cfqueryparam.  We upgraded the application to use cfqueryparam in
all queries and noticed a significant increase in the JRUN Working Set usage on
all webservers.  Prior to the upgrade the JRUN working set was flat at roughly
550 mb and after the change the JRUN working set climbed over 800mb.

Has anyone else ever experienced this or have additional knowledge as to why
the webserver memory usage has increased so significantly.