Thanx Adam. Jboss is a bit daunting at first. I am so used to Tomcat.

Everything seems to be popping up BD these days. We are all very excited
about this at our shop. We have using MM/Adobe CF for years and are taking a
*very* serious look at BD. We really want to move towards a Java platform.
Selling Adobe CF is one thing but selling CF Enterprise is quite another.
Especially with the recession looming in the minds of the bean counters and
a FOSS minded CEO.

Again thanx,