From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Bluedragon = open source

I remember last time I looked at the CF alternatives, BD was the only
one
that seemed mature.  Others seemed to be either in early stages or have
started charging and at that point weren't worth the trouble switching
IMHO.

A free CFML engine that's fairly compatible with Adobe's engine would be
great thing IMHO.