So forgive me for focusing on the non-technical aspect of this - but
did I read you right? You are publicly admitting you are cheating
HostMySite? I must be wrong.Unless perhaps HMS did something to you
that you feel justified in cheating them - even then I'd find it hard
to believe you would say so out loud.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 7:56 AM, [STS] Ravi Gehlot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I found a way to cheat HostMySite's 1 domain per account set up. What this
>  does is it checks the URL for the domain typed and it redirects it to a
>  directory specific for that domain. That way I am able to host all my sites
>  with the CF+ Builder package. My question is...I was about to achieve this
>  with <cfswitch><cfcase> but when I switched it over to a cfscript block I
>  started getting errors. Can anyone tell me where I made a mistake? Before
>  anyone asks...yes...I am sticking with CFSCRIPT.

Raymond Camden, Camden Media

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog : www.coldfusionjedi.com
AOL IM : cfjedimaster