Hi Raymond,

        I am just being cheap. But the workaround with cfswitch/case works
for now with HMS and it lets me have multiple domains in a shared hosting
account. I don't have any hard feelings towards HMS; They have been good to
me. But I would imagine that the "cheat" would only work with IIS validating
hostnames. In my case, it doesn't validade letting me use different domains.
Weird. Any insights?

Ravi.