Well, apart from a DB redesign so that you can do 1 query instead of a
union of 5, lets look at the first query as an example:

select sa.street_number as prop_street_number, sa.street_name as
prop_street_name,
          sa.city as prop_city, sa.public_remarks_01 as prop_public_remarks_01,
          sa.public_remarks_02 as prop_public_remarks_02,
sa.list_price as prop_list_price,
          (select sap.photo_filename from smlc_acr_photos sap where
sap.photo_mls_number =
sa.mls_number limit 1) as prop_photo_filename

Since you're joining smlc_acr_photos.photo_mls_number to
smlc_acr.mls_number, put an index on each column. Hopefully
smlc_acr.mls_number is a primary key and is already indexed. Repeat
for the other tables.