Rick,

Based on what I can see, it appears that the tables are separated by
property type (commercial, residential, lot, multiunit, etc.).  You
would need to add a column in the table to identify that type, but it
seems to me - as long as they are identical in structure as it seems -
that merging them into a single table would make life easier in many
ways.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would seem like property data would be
low-write/high-read tables so as long as you merge them you could
avoid the overhead of the UNION ALLs and then could  index them
heavily(MLS#, Property Type & ZIP,etc.).  Then, depending on your DBMS
type, you could create additional create views and  caches at the DBMS
level to further optimize query speed.

Writes are much slower on heavily large, heavily indexed tables since
the indexes have to be recreated or appended but I imagine, for this
type of data, that the agents could wait a tiny bit longer for their
entries if their records were retrieved exponentially faster.

HTH,

Jon