"Fun stuff.  +1 for Postgres, it's the bee's knees."

Cool deal!

I was just digging through RiaForge and noticed that TransferORM works
with PostgreSQL 8.x.  I guess I am going to learn Transfer tonight.

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.