Hi, Isaac...

At this point, I was think that identifying the agent involved via
the referring url or internally via a url variable would allow me
to query a db for all needed variables, turn those variables into
session variables, and then setup the agent pages via the session variables.

I don't know much anything much about isapi_rewrite (did find that ionic
has a free version, but it's functionality with II6 is a bit sketchy...),
however, that approach, using folders for each agent requires duplicate
code and I was thinking that it would be more efficient to use the same
code with different variables.  However, that may not be true and the
only thing being saved by taking the code-reuse route would be server space.

To clarify your statement about application.cfm...

Are you suggesting putting an application.cfm in the main agents folder,
and then having an application.cfm in *each* of the specific agents' folders
and simply have that "included" application.cfm contain the specific variables
needed an agent?

So, that's preferable to just using one application.cfm in the main "agents"
folder and determining the agent to use via cgi.server_name or url variables
and a series cfif's and queries?

Rick