Hi Rob. I have, but I may not be smart enough about this. The number of pages
is totally dynamic. It is an invoice with N number of products with N number of
lines of description per each. I tried using the page number that is evaluated
at the report run time, but that isn't working as a print when condition. I
thought something like this would be my best chance, but I couldn't quite
figure it out?