Sorry for the delay. We just had a baby on the 11th, and I'm still figuring out
how to juggle the little guy and all other tasks. Yes, it is being passed in
via a query. Each line item has a name, and description field (which is an
unlimited textarea). I have been debating trying to do what you mentioned. Loop
through each line item and count all of the character returns or lines that
exceed X characters (that are automatically wrapped). Which this number, I
might be able to figure out how many pages there are. Then, on the page footer,
I might be able to have only display on the last page (which would be a
variable that I precalculated). Is this what you are thinking?

It would be more simplistic if each line item was exactly the same, but that is
not the case. Some are just a single line, others can be as many as ten lines a
piece.

Mike