Thanks for your continued help. Yes, each user is able to can the line
descriptions for each line item each time. I could count the characters in the
description. That is certainly an option. It will have to be smart, because the
descriptions can contain newlines as well. It sure is a terrible work around
though. I wish you could just specify the report footer to print at the bottom
like the page footer.

This looks like my only solution, but it's really going to be hit and miss
quite a bit.