Jim Davis wrote:
> I honestly can't remember or find if the missing template handler was
> restricted by the same rules... but I have a vague recollection that it was.
>
> Jim Davis

Nope all the other CFML works just fine in the Missing Template
Handler.  I was concerned about the same thing and had done some simple
tests to make sure.

It is just the expandPath() function that mis-behaves.  Once I removed
it and just used a hard coded path all the rest of the CFML worked
fine.  This just means that this missing template handler code will only
function correctly on our production server because we have the
problematic situation here where our production server, our staging
server and our development server where all set up with *different* web
root paths.  Yippee.

I had originally used the expandPath() function to dynamically get the
web root so it would not matter which server it was on.  I guess if it
becomes important enough I will create a switch structure based of
cgi.server or something like that.  But at least for now it is working
as desired on the production server.