Jim Davis wrote:
> We had a similar situation (dev, int, qa, dr and prod servers with slightly
> different settings).  We ended up adding environment variables to the boxes
> with the different information (paths, names, etc) and using the CFREGISTRY
> tag to fetch the values.

Interesting idea.

Does this work on Unix servers?  Or older servers are currently Unix.
We seem are moving to Windows servers internally, but I'm not sure if
the external servers will ever be Windows.  But as we move forward we
are working hard to not run into this problem by making the servers as
consistent as possible, so it maybe a moot point by then,.