LOL...

Ever heard of IP spoofing? Sure you need to complain about it, but the one
thing they need to do is track the packets. This will only work if all paths
along the way, have log capturing to traverse the mac address to get the
correct IP address.

But yes start with your IP, give them as much info as they need to do their
job with. It is then in their hands to contact the authorities to have the
individual charged.

I think this is one reason that there is not enough done when it comes to
DoD, and SQL Injections.

Which leaves me to something I have stated before, why the hell Coldfusion
didn't build this under the hood to begin with I do not know. Then it
wouldn't matter if you use cfqueryparam or not, there is nothing that this
tag does that couldn't be done under the hood.

However, it will not stop people from trying:-(

I mean with all the filters that Coldfusion has from ajax to flex
integration, one more filter for URL's would have been simple.

--
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.