From: Dakota Burns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ColdFusion Consultant as a Java Consultant?

I'm currently looking to make a career change, and I frequently see
positions asking for "Java Consultants".  For those of you CF developers
that deploy your apps to J2EE Servers (or servlet containers, as is the
case with Tomcat), have you been successful in situations where the
employer wanted a Java Developer, and after talking to you with your CF
skillset, felt comfortable they were serving their need for a Java
Developer?
Thanks,
Dakota