The same place everyone else did, from the link in the first post of
this thread.  I'm still waiting to get my hands on the stuff also.
However, last year Jason Delmore and Adam Lehman came to our company
to interview us about what we thought the next version of Coldfusion
should have and they talked about the possible IDE and we talked about
possible features in the IDE.  If the features that were mentioned are
in Bolt then CFEclipse will look like Notepad in comparison.  The
issue of pricing came up and we made our opinions heard.

We suggested a fair price for stand alone IDE purchases (I was
insistent on no more than $99) and we suggested that there be a
certain number of free IDE licenses with the purchase of Coldfusion
Enterprise.  Now we only made suggestions.  I have no clue if they are
considering our pricing suggestions.

BTW: This was part of Jason's mission last year to meet many companies
that use Coldfusion and to get one on one feedback about the current
product and going forward.  Ours was one of six companies that I know
of in the Twin Cities that they met with.

And even though we did not sign a NDA for that meeting they did ask
that we keep details confidential.  That I've done.

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.