We cannot take advantage of J2EE here because we store all the files on a
NETAPP and it is my understanding that JRun needs to  have a drive letter or
something to that effect to get to the files when running in that
configuration.  Security rules prevent us from making a file share that uses
an account which kills that route, supposeably at least pretty sure I saw a
way to do it if running Apache but we are running IIS and not choice there
for us.   None of us in our group get access to that level of the servers
though unless our projects go onto a dedicated server which means the
project buys its own CF license as well as the machine itself and so on.  If
we could take advantage of J2EE here it would mean a HUGE cost savings
considering just how many enterprise licenses are owned but at this point in
time even if a solution were presented it would mean nothing because
corporate has made the decision to go Microsoft across the board.