You dont need the Enterprise product to run Oracle on it.

--
Razuna On-Demand - Hosted Digital Asset Management Solution
Razuna - Open Source Digital Asset Management with Web Content

Razuna - Open Source Forum Solution
http://www.kabunto.org/

Roozani - memorize everywhere
http://www.roozani.com/

SixSigns - Enrich people’s lives and web experience
http://www.sixsigns.com
http://blog.sixsigns.com

Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/sixsigns