Morning Adrian, thanks for getting back to me.

This is definitely not caused by the output/dump of the queries, even when all
those are removed it takes the same amount of time to return the page. This is
not a large query to return, simply a single row containing 2 columns. The
query looks as follows:

Select  Sum(Case When d.LogClassName = 'org.thinkblue.TransferComplete' Then 1
Else 0 End) As SuccessSentCount,
                Count(Distinct d.Device_ID) As UniqueDevicesCount,
                Sum(Case When d.MinDate Is NULL Then 0 Else 1 End) As
FirstAppearanceCount
>From    (
                Select  MessageLog.Device_ID,
                                FirstAppearance.MinDate,
                                LogClass.Name As LogClassName
                From    MessageLog
                Inner Join LogClass
                On      LogClass.LogClass_ID = MessageLog.LogClass_ID
                Left Outer Join (
                                        Select  Device_ID,
                                                        Min(LogDateTime) As
MinDate
                                        From    MessageLog
                                        Inner Join LogClass
                                        On LogClass.LogClass_ID =
MessageLog.LogClass_ID
                                        Where LogClass.Name In (

        'org.thinkblue.TransferComplete',

        'org.openobex.Error.ConnectionRefused',

        'org.openobex.Error.Forbidden',

        'org.openobex.Error.NotAuthorized',

        'org.openobex.Error.ConnectionTimeout'

        )
                                        And    MessageLog.ThinkTank_ID =
<cfqueryparam value="#ARGUMENTS.ThinkTank_ID#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" />
                                        Group By    Device_ID
                ) As FirstAppearance
                On MessageLog.Device_ID = FirstAppearance.Device_ID
                And MessageLog.LogDateTime = FirstAppearance.MinDate
                Where   LogClass.Name In (

'org.thinkblue.TransferComplete',

'org.openobex.Error.ConnectionRefused',

'org.openobex.Error.Forbidden',

'org.openobex.Error.NotAuthorized',

'org.openobex.Error.ConnectionTimeout'
                                                                )
                And         MessageLog.LogDateTime >= <cfqueryparam
value="#ARGUMENTS.StartDate#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_date" />
                And         MessageLog.LogDateTime < <cfqueryparam
value="#ARGUMENTS.EndDate#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_date" />
                And     ThinkTank_ID = <cfqueryparam
value="#ARGUMENTS.ThinkTank_ID#" cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" />
                ) As d

Like I say, the query actually runs fine from SSMS but just not when run from
CF.

Cheers,

Rob