I think if your new to Eclipse your going to have to visit the Eclipse
site and watch some videos.

There is an option to auto select dependencies.  I use that all the
time since there is no way to know from the long list of option what
is needed.

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.