1. Check out my blog post on ColdFusion Builder memory settings. Flash
Builder defaults to use much more memory than CF Builder, which is why you
might want to install FB first. We will be updating the default settings for
the next release of ColdFusion Builder, but in the meantime:
http://www.adrocknaphobia.com/post.cfm/update-your-coldfusion-builder-beta-settings-for-flash-builder-4-beta
<http://www.adrocknaphobia.com/post.cfm/update-your-coldfusion-builder-beta-settings-for-flash-builder-4-beta>2.
Many users were testing CFB and CFE together during our private betas. If
there are some bugs in the public beta, they are certainly not intentional.

-Adam