> So, choosing the install type of "Standard ColdFusion Builder Installation"
> ends up with Eclipse installed?  Either approach I take I end up with the
> same thing?  Eclipse first, then CFB...or CFB first and end up Eclipse
> anyway.

Yes. You can either install CFB into your existing Eclipse toolchain,
or you can let CFB install Eclipse for you.

> A little odd...

It's not odd at all. If you've never used Eclipse, Adobe wants you to
be able to easily install CFB. Just like Flex Builder, which also
offers the same choice.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more informatio